We're going to Mexico next week with my parents and Jason's family (sans Ryan). It's going to be amazing. I got this voicemail from my mom the other day reminding me of what's important:
Voicemail received: February 5, 2009. 12:22 p.m.
Hi Emmy. This is your mom calling to tell you I love you, and also to tell you that maybe if you want to bring a game or something that you like, and some Hot Tamales, and that's all. I have my suitcase full of other stuff. Ok? So if you can [something mumbled], otherwise don't worry, we don't need any sugar. So [something something mumbled] OH! Sour Patch Baby Kids!! Bye.
Some of you may remember my post from a while ago about Silvia's other name for Sour Patch Kids. She called them "Sour Patch Soft and Chewy Candy for Kids." I hope she never gets it right.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahaha. I have never met your mom, but I love your mom.
aww silvia. i totally heart your blog! you always seem to make me laugh.
Post a Comment