Tuesday, March 16, 2010

dos años

We can't believe that two years ago yesterday we were just little children getting married. It really does go by so fast. It was the best and smartest decision we've ever made. We are so happy (as you can tell by the extra chins in our smiles). photos taken at the park where we first met and played and fell in love

12 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! And I love that you fell in love at the park--so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Am I your only friend who remembered and acknowledged your anniversary without any sort of reminder? I hope so. I'm the best.

Seriously though, we love you and Jason together and wish we lived closer to you guys. Just think of the additional memories we could create.

bklain said...

so romantic you two are :) Happy anniversary (yesterday) oops. Hope jason didn't work ALL day.

Sara and Dustin said...

I love you guys. I'm so happy you got married, too.

starr said...

oh...

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I like both of you.
Your wedding was really fun.
Marisa- good job on remembering!

Christy Gunnell said...

Marisa, sorry I remembered too :) We're just both cool like that. Remember how I was there that magical day. Remember how we rode on your scooter to that park...ha ha people were staring and everything. Sure do love you guys!

Flinders Family said...

awe cute! Congrats! I still think your reception was one of the most beautiful I have ever been to with the best food! (I rate receptions based on food) Thanks for your sweet comment. Be sure to check my mom's blog for updates!

M said...

Congrats to you both! You are adorable.

Laura Weight said...

YEAH for two years! We are so happy you married Jason... for a while there we were starting to get married. Its funny though, when you guys starting dating, rob and I had very high suspicions that this was it! You guys are such a wonderful couple who compliment each other in so many ways! Congrats on two years and the many more to come :)

Laura Weight said...

how embarrassing. Anyway...I meant to say... for a while there we were starting to get worried.(Sorry its 4:11am. benji's been sick the past few days = me up all night)

Anonymous said...

MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Remember when Jordan said "Mexicoo" in that song by Computer Lab Station?