A few weeks ago, another 6-10 months worth of birth control arrived in the form of two three-year-old nephews that love to fight with each other. This went on for four days straight:
My favorite part is at :24 when there's a brief stare-down and then Wyatt drops the water bottle like he's all bad A.
Funny conversations while they were here:
Me: Wyatt, why do you keep grabbing your crotch? Do you have to pee?
Wyatt: No, it just itches.
Mateo (very matter-of-factly): Emmy, sometimes penises just itch.
Mateo: You're funny, Numa.
[Norma makes fun of him for saying her name wrong]
Mateo: Hey, I'm only tree, I can't talk your name wight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So bloggy the last couple of days. I like it. You should keep blogging.
I second that motion!
I just showed this to Mateo. He loved the video. I also read to him what you quoted him saying. He replied. "Yeah, Emmy only laughes when someone says PENIS or when someone farts."
Post a Comment