Tuesday, May 11, 2010

flat sofia comes for a flat visit

My niece Sofia sent me a little present a few weeks ago--a flat version of her! Flat Sofia and I went on so many adventures. Most of them were pretty boring but some of them were fun. Here are the boring ones:

She came to work with me and she listened to music on Pandora. She went to Provo to run errands. Then it snowed and Sofia cried little paper tears.
These are a few of the fun things I remembered to take pictures of:
Sofia spent some quality time with Baby Olivia. We ate birthday cinnamon rolls instead of birthday cake (24+2=26). We smashed a cuatro de mayo birthday piƱata. Then Sofia misbehaved so Jason made her think about her choices while in the freezer, the toilet, and the frying pan.

7 comments:

starr said...

Does Sofia get to go to Mexico with you? Will Francisco and Reina make her little shrimp taquitos and morning smoothies? Minus the toilet episode, I am a little jealous of Sofia.

Normita said...

Mom is very mad about the choices that I made when I was with you. Now she is making me say sorry.
love, flat sofia

Sophia said...

So cute. I love all the places she went.

Laura Weight said...

great post Emily!

Tricia said...

I just realized today that I missed your birthday. You should have called to remind me! Geez. Happy late birthday.

monica said...

love it.
can i send you a flat Mateo so that he thinks he's hanging out with you instead of with me. (he's so sick of me lately.)
Dinosaur museum, perhaps?

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Hilarious, as usual. I love the artistic rendering of Sofia and the Y. We miss you guys around here!