November 10, 2010Scene: Driving by the Sister Wive's house during a lunch field trip.
co-worker 1: How sad for their kids to go to school and now everyone knows they're polygamists.
me: It said on the show that they go to a polygamist school. They have schools!
co-worker 2: Yeah, that's where the teachers each have five teacher's aides.
EEYOOOOO!!!
4 comments:
ha. this is great. where is it in lehi?? when we come back we want to drive by too....
Oh how I love the Polygamists. Will you show me where this is. Do another drive by.
When I taught at Lehi jr. I taught a couple of polygamist kids... it was a little weird because I had no idea until one of my friends/teacher told me. craziness. all I can say.
I really love that you took a picture of their house. But next time (because we both know there will be a few of those), could you please zoom in a little? I can't quite make out how many wives are flipping you off from the front window.
Post a Comment