


At three months old, Jane is a squirmy wormy. She doesn't roll quite yet but she spins in circles like Homer Simpson. She loves when Jason sings Metallica, Queen, Guns n' Roses, and other baby-friendly tunes. Her favorite word to say is "ooooo". She can fit her entire fist in her mouth which is impressive. She grabs her toes when her diaper's being changed and won't let go. She loves getting a bath and could stay in there all day if we let her. She was the worst napper up until two days ago when I let her scream in her crib for an hour. Now she takes five one-hour naps a day and sleeps nine hours straight at night! Jason and I kept waking up in the middle of the night saying, "She's still asleep!! She hasn't woken up! Why are we awake?!" Jane is an incredible, edible baby.
5 comments:
Way to let her scream, Em! It's so worth it. And it works way better doing it before they're 4 months (at least in my experience). I love her outfit.
Kuddo's Em! She totally is YOUR guy's daughter! If she can appreciate Guns n' Roses at 3 months... she's a keeper :)
She is so cute!
HAHA that's the worst when you wake up either thinking you heard something, or that they'll be up soon and why aren't they up yet?? and then you lie in bed for hours thinking any minute they'll wake up. and then they don't until morning, and you've wasted a great night.
Also, congratulations on the naps. letting babies cry for a while totally works and I feel sad for people that can't bring themselves to do it. I know, I'm a bad mom. my kid's a great sleeper though!
i can't believe she is 3 months! you are so cute!
Post a Comment