Monday, March 12, 2012
my shameful secret
A few weeks after Jane was born, I watched a youtube video of Steve Young getting flash mobbed for his birthday. I was so touched by the surprise and bewilderment on his face that I sobbed through the whole thing. I was so embarrassed that I was crying over such a stupid video. I just watched it again today and I'm starting to think that the "bewilderment look" is a permanent thing on poor Steve's face. Probably from all of those concussions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you ever see the SNL "Deep thoughts by Jack Handy"? This post reminded me of them. Made me laugh.
Haha this is so funny...i totally cried when I watched oprah get flash mobbed.
So glad the olive oil trick worked for your sweet jane. Can't wait too see you and meet her this weekend!
Post a Comment