
The Sonicare Elite 9500 with the extra travel size brush! Now you might be thinking that I am lame because I am in love with this toothbrush, but let me use my advertising background to sell this to you.
When you first start using The Elite, you may be a little wary of the noise it makes, or how you have to plug it into the wall, or how big it is. But let me tell you what's up. It is like a massage party going on in your mouth. It was designed so that you don't really have to do anything; no oval motions, no up-and-downs, nothing. Just move it around your mouth and The Elite does the rest. It comes with an internal Quadpacer, which is a fancy way of saying it beeps when it is ready to move to the next quadrant of your mouth. It even has a helpful two-minute timer that automatically shuts off the brush when your teeth cleaning should be over. But you want to know a secret? I find myself turning it back on and brushing my teeth for three--sometimes four minutes at a time! I love how clean my teeth feel when I am done, and I'm sure my gums are thanking me right this minute for the sweet massage they are getting.
Last night I got home a little later than planned and went back to my conventional toothbrush so as not to wake anybody with the melodic humming of The Elite. It seriously felt like I was brushing my teeth with sandpaper, my old toothbrush felt so rough in comparison. I don't know if I can ever go back. Thank you, Santa Russ!
So, you want to come to The Elite party? Sonicare is inviting you today!
9 comments:
Logan is also in love with his Elite--he's even a little snobby about it when he sees me brushing with my non-automated toothbrush.
You have completely sold me on this. I also want my gums to thank me.
These are the best toothbrushes, they do make your teeth feel SO much cleaner...as for Julia...come on, get with it girl, your husband is almost a dentist! :)
What does Jason think about your new, clean mouth?
Sonic toothbrushes are also nice because your arms don't get tired in brushing. That was always a struggle for me. Jordan says his patients have a lot less plaque after usage of a brush such as the Elite, I maintain his patients are such that any brushing at all would reduce the plaque. That's a pretty awesome present you got!! Plus you don't get foam spilling out of your mouth. That was another struggle of mine.
Your toothbrush is so loud that you were concerned you might wake your roommates with it. That is pretty loud and kind of intense if you ask me. Wow.
You're old. My favorite gift was my Polly Pocket.
Wedding update, please. That is all I request for the next two weeks. Thank you very much, in advance.
So we got a Sonicare as a wedding present 7 years ago and my hygiene-aware husband still tells me that it was the most useful gift he's ever received. You are starting marriage on the right path - clean teeth and a HOUSE! Congrats Em!
Post a Comment