Thursday, January 17, 2008

Virtual Tour!

Kim helped me figure out how to find the link to the virtual tour of our new home. Of course it was just in the browser window like any other normal link. I'm sorry I'm slow.

It's located in Eagle Mountain, which is kind of far from civilization, but it's not as bad as it sounds, I promise. Our house is right across the street from a park and there's a delicious pizza place just down the road. We'll pay for the pizza if you pay for the furniture.

We have to close on the house sometime before February 13, so hopefully I'll get to start moving into our house in just a few weeks!

Tour the house
here. There's room for everyone!

9 comments:

Kim Dubois said...

I hope the previous owners leave that sweet red table.

Liz said...

It's so cute! Your back yard is so big, and there's actually grass and concrete in it (ours is full of yard clippings and weeds - it's our next big project).

mamasuisse said...

What a great house! I love the red table! Matthew says I'm making Smeagol noises in my jealousy.

Jules AF said...

My brother lives in Eagle Mountain. Do you live in the center of town or near the ranches? That's close to your work, right? Don't you work in Lehi?

Candace said...

Cute house! Do you get to keep the swing set and trampoline? Maybe I'll send my kids over to play. By the way, that is a HUGE house!

Debbie said...

It's so cute! I love those french doors in the kitchen.

Flinders Family said...

What a cute house, Em! I'm excited for you guys!

Joe said...

Em, great blog. Even greater new house. I definitely hope in the offer you asked for the trampoline too (they are invaluable).

Two side notes: 1. I think the realtor should fire the guy who did the virtual tour. 2. We had a baby.

Mandi said...

Ok...it is awesome Emily. But here is the deal, I am a little jealous and I am not sure I can stand for you to move into your new home before I move into mine. It just isn't fair. If you wait until the end of February and we move in the same time, I might feel better!!!! J/K