Some people still haven't RSVP'd for my reception. That's okay, maybe you think it won't be fun. For all of you disbelievers out there, let me just remind you what Russ's typical behavior is at wedding receptions.
Thirteen days remain! I'm awaiting your responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
wow... i swear it was timing that i respond to this like 4 minutes after you post it. i swear i don't check your blog every 5 minutes of my day. i'm so sorry that we won't be able to make it up to your wedding. we were really hoping on it and have spent the last week trying to figure out a feasible way for us to make it... but to no avail. So we are really sorry and wish you the happiest wedding day possible. love you. please come visit us if you are ever near by!
Who is Russ? And Brit said she RSVP'd for us through you. But maybe I'll just slip it into the mail anyway....
Hey so I think I told you through voicemail that Julie and I are coming to the open house for sure...BUT Jess and I are thinking of some way to maybe come up to your actual wedding too!! So I haven't RSVP'd for that since I'm still not sure on that :) I really want to come though...and I think you should delete the post before this about the cat...I hate cats and everything about them. That Sam even looks suspiciously innocent in the picture...don't be fooled Em...it's a cat :) If you and Jason get a cat at your house I might not be visiting you anytime soon :) anyway I'm excited to see you on Tuesday! I'll call you tomorrow
Oh my gosh cut loose Russ. Is that where you guys get your wild side. I never knew, but I did enjoy.
I think this behavior is typical at weddings where alcohol is served. So I've never seen this at a mormon wedding. I can't wait!
Thank you for posting this.
Um, I rsvpd as soon as I got your announcement, so I hope you got it! Russ better not disappoint!
So, I was really excited before, but now I really can't wait! We RSVP'd almost the same day that we got the invite. We're excited!
Absolutely amazing. I see now that my dancing talent DEFINITELY comes from my mom's side.
I colored my RSVP. Did you see?
That is great. Who could not dance to Footloose? I wish I could go to your reception.
That was amazing. i wish i could be there. will there be dancing at the utah reception...i hope so
What a great laugh Emmy! My favorite part is your commentary!
we will be there! but i did FORMALLY rsvp...we are so excited, and courtney is coming too! i can't believe your getting hitched so soon!
Emily,
So, is it bad that I am RSVPing on your blog???;) Chris and I will be right in the middle of finalling for our new home and hopefully moving in. Things are just too stressful around these parts to make it. If I had my way I would come alone. I really, really want to come!!!! I think your invite is in a pile of bills, home loan papers in my room, that is how crazy things are, don't you remember how clean and neat I used to be?
So is there going to be dancing at your Utah open house? I definitely don't want to miss the live version of that!
We just got your invite in the mail yesterday. Thanks for sending it all the way down to us! You know we would be there in a heartbeat if we could. Good luck with all the last minute stuff!
That was by far the best thing I have seen all week! What else can he do?
Oh I'm coming to the Utah one...Mindy was suppose to tell you!
Oh my gosh. I'm surprised dad didn't have a heart attack after that. Where and when was this taken? Pre-plantar fasciitus? I hope he can "cut it loose" for your wedding too.
It was on my Jason's list of things to do while I'm in San Diego. Just checked: he didn't do it
We're coming. Betta believe it!
BTW- THIS IS ANNE. I'M TOO LAZY TO LOG OUT OF MY BROTHER'S.
Emily - I LOVE your family! Becky is going to represent for all of us Ehorns (but I did hear a rumor about my mom going up for it...not sure what's going to happen there) but now I'm even sadder that I'm not going to be there because I would look really good dancing with Russ. I bet his dance card was always full in those single days. Love you!
Just awesome. If all receptions could have this gentleman in attendance, all would be well.
This is not just a gentelman, Joe, whoever you are. This is our father Russ,(Emily's dad). He's the life of ever party. Dancing on the table is a norm in our house/childhood upbriging. Just kidding. I hope you know you are spoiled, Emmy. Did you tell the Russons yet that their RSVP list was at 220, a week ago. Hope you give them a head's up so they can build a three story parking lot in their yard.
I can't believe that you all are going to be old married folk pretty dang soon. Remember emily.. there are no give backs! :)
We are so excited for you! Hopefully these next couple of days go by fast! Enjoy the big day
It's a good thing your DJ doubles as a paramedic! Can't wait!
You're married. That's weird.
Will you put your clothes on long enough to post, please?
Post a Comment