You are such a good little blogger lately! Um I would HATE nursery. Why do they always put newlyweds in nursery? Are they trying to scare them into never having children. I don't like children so I know I wouldn't like that calling.
It's a well known fact that the newlyweds always get called to nursery until they have kids of their own - that's when the h*!! will end (or start depending on your perspective).
I loved working in the nursery. Granted, I did cry the entire day that I found out it was my new calling, but I ended up really liking it (& Scott wasn't even in there w/ me most of the time b/c of work, so I had to watch 8 kids by myself - good times!). Good luck.
Oh man, I laughed out loud on this one. Have you tried making tents and little hiding areas like I did? They seem to like that. Well at least my one little friend did :)
hahahaha. well, I know that Jason knows Jordan, not sure if he knows of Jordan's older, slightly awkward brother Brad. Brad was put in nursery, and was "removed" when it was discovered he was eating all of the snacks and drinking all of the drinks. I'd say it's worth a try - you can't lose.
It's all about the entertainment. Clearly, you are not doing enough. Just kidding. Seriously, bring in some movies. Disney, Dora, Elmo, etc. You'll see. Movieso=Sanity.
13 comments:
You are such a good little blogger lately! Um I would HATE nursery. Why do they always put newlyweds in nursery? Are they trying to scare them into never having children. I don't like children so I know I wouldn't like that calling.
Try going to priesthood then you will love the nursery.
awesome, just awesome!
I feel your pain. I had that wonderful calling when we moved into our ward. Hang in there.
clearly Jason wants children RIGHT away!
It's a well known fact that the newlyweds always get called to nursery until they have kids of their own - that's when the h*!! will end (or start depending on your perspective).
We are fortunate to have this calling too...we have 13 kids on our roll (and we're only in charge of the senior nursery). At least there's playdough!
Emmy, it never ends. That's why they invented Disney movies and goldfish crackers. Good for at least 1 hour of quiet each day.
I loved working in the nursery. Granted, I did cry the entire day that I found out it was my new calling, but I ended up really liking it (& Scott wasn't even in there w/ me most of the time b/c of work, so I had to watch 8 kids by myself - good times!). Good luck.
Oh man, I laughed out loud on this one. Have you tried making tents and little hiding areas like I did? They seem to like that. Well at least my one little friend did :)
hahahaha. well, I know that Jason knows Jordan, not sure if he knows of Jordan's older, slightly awkward brother Brad. Brad was put in nursery, and was "removed" when it was discovered he was eating all of the snacks and drinking all of the drinks. I'd say it's worth a try - you can't lose.
It's all about the entertainment. Clearly, you are not doing enough. Just kidding. Seriously, bring in some movies. Disney, Dora, Elmo, etc. You'll see. Movieso=Sanity.
hahahaha your blog post cracked me up! I got called to the same when I was first married and hated it. Good luck.
Post a Comment