5 Joys
1. rock band
2. overdraft protection
3. lunch or dinner with friends at a good restaurant
4. really good TV shows on DVD
5. making salsa for friends
5 Fears
1. being eaten by mosquitoes
2. that our basement will flood again
3. being snowed in
4. getting pregnant
5. getting pregnant with septuplets
5 Obsessions/Collections
1. Using "Google" as a verb, e.g., "Have you recently Googled facts about the human brain?"
2. central vacuum systems
3. Ikea picture frames
4. Halloween
5. Finishing this tag
5 Surprising Facts
1. The average human brain has about 100 billion neurons and weighs about three pounds.
2. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.
3. In the Netherlands in 1634, a collector paid 1,000 pounds of cheese, four oxen, eight pigs, twelve sheep, a bed, and a suit of clothes for a single bulb of the Viceroy Tulip.
4. Clay Aiken is gay.
5. Oh, these "surprising facts" are supposed to be about me?! I'm pretty boring--you guys wouldn't want to hear about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The pregnancy thing and the mosquitoes are also 2 of my biggest fears.
we want some of your salsa...NOW! And dont tell tell us that we have to wait until the cinco de mayo.......
Overdraft protection is really wonderful, except that WaMu charges me $35 every time and at this point in my life, that's probably added up to one million dollars. Also, I like that typewriter fact! The letters, they're all on the top row!
You were surprised that Clay Aiken was gay???? REALLY????
No, not surprised. That, my friend, was a joke.
I was gonna say, "What? Clay Aiken is gay?" Looks like it's already been covered.
I wonder why that got news coverage. Of course he's gay.
Emily, you can make me salsa anytime since it brings you so much joy. How about right now?
I haven't checked up on you in awhile...how the heck have you been? You still make me laugh! I was actually hoping to hear you were pregnant by now. Okay, so it's a little early in the eternal perspective of things. Did you hear Joel got his release date? Feb 12! Can you believe how soon that is?! I'm way excited!
Clay Aiken is gay?!?!? NO WAY. haha
Post a Comment