Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recession Tips

Tip #1: Call into radio shows to get free stuff.
Every morning on 96.3, someone gets $25 to the Training Table! That's a whole lotta "world famous cheese fries" and mediocre hamburgers!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I LOVE training table - what do you mean mediocre. I was actually just telling Scott within the last hour that I really wanted a burger from there.

Randi said...

I'm always afraid that I'll call to win britney spears tickets and end up with a family 4 pack to a harvey milk day celebration or something.

Sara and Dustin said...

So, I guess that means you're not coming on the cruise to visit us?

Marcus Lane said...

they have the best cheese fries, although nat calls me a "heffer" after i eat a full plate of them and clean out the sauce too!
Hopefully you win though