Friday, March 20, 2009

Doubting Spring

Everybody keeps saying that Spring is here, but I'm not buying it! Don't you remember last year when it snowed in June? And the year before when it snowed in May? Don't be tricked! I do, however, enjoy this Spring logo that Eric Carle designed for Google. It makes me hungry. Very hungry.

6 comments:

kh said...

That is the cutest!

laura said...

Yeah, it snowed in NYC this morning. Touche, Spring.

mamasuisse said...

Very cute hungry-making logo. It snowed in June last year? I must have blocked that out. I keep thinking it's time to plant my garden.

caitlin wilson said...

that is my favorite google logo. i love eric carle. did you already have your anniversary? was it the 11th...I'm sad cause I think I missed it. Happy A-day.

Paige said...

Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? I see a snowy street looking at me.

Lindsi said...

You know what the worst feeling is? Planning out your comment and then getting to the box and seeing it was stolen out from under me. I'm saying it anyway.

Emily, Emily, What do you see? I see the freaking snowing falling on me!

Oh well. I guess I'm not original.