According to this article, there's going to be a world-wide pandemic caused by a couple of little piggies (I'm sure the media is exaggerating, but it still seems blogworthy). I think it's safe to say nobody called that one. There have been disaster movies made about everything--floods, asteroids, global warming, tornadoes, volcanoes, earthquakes--and not one mention of pigs in any of them! Let's hope Will Smith can save us if the antibiotics turn us all into zombies.Editor's note: A few of you have maybe heard my rant on how I hate the cartoon version of Charlotte's Web. I loved the book and loved the movie when I was younger, but I watched it a few years ago and it was so annoying! It's basically 90 minutes of Wilbur crying and being a baby and saying, "I don't want to die!" over and over and over again. Good job Wilbur, you were so worried about yourself that you didn't even notice your best friend was dying! Wilbur puts the "whine" in "swine".
7 comments:
You sadden me with your Charlotte's Web comment.
Swine flu sucks. There goes our Mexico vacation. Thanks a lot little pigs.
I love your humor Emily!! Charlotte's Web is kinda lame when you're an adult...
I'm laughing...Seriously...Who would have thought? And, yeah, I hope Will Smith or even Wolverine can save us. : )
You totally called it, birthday girl. We both turn 25 and the pigs get the best of us.
25?!?! You old fart. Maybe we'll see each other again before you are 30. You think?
Also, why doesn't Jason do a birthday post for you? I want to know what words baby Emmy is saying these days.
Post a Comment