This is one of my favorite brother-in-laws, Jeff.
Who do you think he looks like--Luke Wilson?
or Rumor Willis?
If you said Luke Wilson, did you know he's single? If you said Rumor Willis, isn't that funny?!!
tales of almost grown-ups
This is one of my favorite brother-in-laws, Jeff.
Who do you think he looks like--Luke Wilson?
or Rumor Willis?
7 comments:
There's a guy in our ward who I think looks a lot like your dad. So I guess that means your dad is a celebrity.
He DOES look like Luke Wilson!
That is so funny. Your dad does look like John Voight. I never saw it until now
totally luke wilson.
Luke Wilson and yes I knew he was single. haha.
Rumor Rumor.
Oh, by the way, I have a blog.
Isn't that silly?
John Voight - I recently watched a video of John talking at a political rally, and my thought was "...ooohhh THAT's why Angelina Jolie estranged from him..." (I may have been referenced to the video from one of Nate Russon's links).
What's funny is how much time I spent seriously considering which celeb Jeff looked like more, like it was some kind of quiz and I didn't want to get the answer wrong.
Post a Comment