so, do you think she can dance?
Mindy: i started to watch it and then felt uncomfortable and fast forwarded it
me: i know!
me: i know!
i mean, she's an actress, so you'd think that she could ACT like she was singing!
Mindy: she doesn't have a good enough voice for that song
remember in dawson's creek when she sang on my own in some kind of pageant?
that was the night that dawson first saw her differently
not just as his childhood friend
but as a woman
me: i DO remember that
les miserables
more like you're making me miserables
6 comments:
I totally remember that episode of Dawsons Creek! Gotta love Wednesday nights in middle school!
The dance/song was a bit awkward.
...but then she wiped off the lipstick and pulled down her hair. It just wasn't her.
Oh girls, thank you for this wonderful memory! Might be one of my fav episodes.
Yeah, I hated how they kept saying they were going to have her on the show... and then she was never actually ON the show. It might as well have been a commercial! And I totally remember that episode of DC... classic.
Her dancing was TERRIBLE. I could walk around and look "sexy" too.
I wanted to plug my ears at her lip-synching...which is pretty bad.
Was she supposed to be dancing? I couldn't tell.
Post a Comment