Friday, December 18, 2009

So you think you lost

Who: Ryan and Ashleigh from SYTYCD
What: Eating burgers and ice water
Where: Orem In-N-Out
When: 12/17/09, 9:35 p.m.
Why: Because they lost the show so they don't have anything else to do, naturally.

Stars! They're just like us! They get ketchup and wear fancy pants!
They sit in the corner and eat food!Observations:
  • They are both a lot shorter in real life. I'm pretty sure Ryan is only like 5'9" and Ashleigh is 13-years-old.
  • I thought it would be funny to ask Ryan to take a picture of us, not with us sitting at our table with our burgers. Obviously, I was too shy to ask, but I'm sure it would have been a big hit with everyone. Am I right or am I right?
  • I texted Erin and told her they were there and she replied, "omg omg omg omg! tell ryan i dont think he should have been in the finale". That was really funny.

Photos taken by Paige because I was too embarrassed.

11 comments:

AnnEE said...

I'm sitting in Microbiology, not paying attention, of course, right now.

I did one of those burst-out-laughing-snot laughs when I read that you wanted to ask them to take a picture of you. Oh my, that would have made my existence. You are my hero.

Laura-Lu said...

Inn 'n' out and celebrity sighting? It's like you're in LA or something. I knew he was a fancy pants kind of guy, totally the type. And yes, he didn't belong in the finale, still.... nice guy.

ShaLyse Walker said...

this is awesome...but even awesomer are your ideas to have them take a picture of you! hahah ...so hilarious. I'm going to do that the next time...or if I ever see a star. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

I sat next to Ashleigh at BYU graduation and she talked to me the whole time about how all her friends were on "Dancing With The Stars" and how her wedding bouquet was wrapped in brown velvet. Nice girl. Never met Ryan, but he seems like a stand-up guy.

Stephanie said...

I am laughing out loud right now. This is hilarious. You should have said hi to them for me because we are totally friends. Who doesn't go to In-n-out for a little consolation?

Erin said...

If I had been there I would have been tempted to yell "I voted for Russell!!" as I exited the building :) I also tried to get Nic to turn around and drive down there, but for some reason he didn't think that was a good idea...

Suzette Selden said...

I read this before I watched the finale. Dang it. I cannot believe you saw them though.

Paige said...

Remember this: "Hey, aren't you that guy from Dancing with the Stars?"

bklain said...

I love your humor. And Brenan and I love the idea of asking for them to take your picture. In fact, you and Jason probably should have been in the finale, not them. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
p.s. how is In and Out? I still need to get there

Erin Robinson said...

I was walking out of Good Earth in Orem the other day when someone opens the door for me. He's cute, smiles, and says hello. I couldn't figure out where I knew him until I'm driving away in my car and it dawns on me that it was Ryan!

I wondered if I should go back and ask for a picture but then I thought that is a little over the top so I talked myself out of it.

You're right...he's much smaller in person.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I can't believe you haven't told me that you are practically a celebrity. And now I have even more reason to keep expanding the waistline at In N Out. Because you can't keep all the celebrities to yourself you know.