Monday, December 14, 2009

The weather outside is frightful

I want to work from home until I know my car won't slip on the road (like I did this morning. Hi mom! I did a 180 and I'm fine! Don't worry!) June sounds like an appropriate time to come back to the office.

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

A 180???? How bad was it down there today? It was perfect up here.

Liz said...

I hate driving in the snow - so scary. Glad you're okay.

starr said...

lets go back to mexico until it warms up a bit here. then we just have to worry about topes and drivers with death sentences who think passing ten cars uphill on a curve is ok. at least it would be warm.

Dave and Ash said...

...but the fire is so delightful. Since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Emily said...

Whoever wrote that song was full of crap.