We got back from Mexico (again) a few weeks ago and for some reason I'm just now posting these photos. We had a great trip with my mom and her friend Esther, Rob and Marisa*, and my dad had a cameo for a few days as well. We're very spoiled. I don't really like reading or writing long posts about vacations so I'm just going to overload this blog with pictures (in no specific order):
Watching the surfers in front of the house.
Going for a popsicle run at the OXXO on our sweet ride.
Joel, I believe I inherited your SRVHS gym shorts when you left on your mission. I'm totally keeping them, by the way.
Sunset lovers in front of the beach club.
Hunting for iguanas on an early morning walk. We saw three.
Jason and Francisco in Sayulita.
We got pulled over on our way out of the airport. The cop let us go; I think he was startled to see a white man speaking Spanish.
Milkshakes at the ChocoBanana. *swamp sack buddies for life.






6 comments:
Oh man, I'm so stealing some of those pictures! They are hilarious. What a fun and luxurious trip. For some reason I still haven't blogged about it, but you've inspired me. So maybe I will soon. Swampsack!
PS, some interesting statistical information:
Total pregnancy weight gain to present (24 weeks): 14 pounds
Pregnancy weight gain between weeks 19 and 22: 7 pounds.
Pregnancy weight gain between weeks 22 and 24: 0 pounds
Trip to Mexico took place between weeks 20 and 21. Most delicious vacation I've ever had. My baby may come out smelling like guacamole.
HAHA. i love delicious statistics like these. and i love mexico.
That looks like a CRAPPY trip. SO glad we couldn't make it--fyoosh!
seriously looks like my kind of vacation! Glad you guys had fun! Hope getting back into normal routine wasn't to hard for you guys :) We miss you!
agh! sorry signed in as robert.
Laura
Post a Comment