Ok, so something has being weighing heavily on my mind since our chance meeting at the airport. I don't know why I didn't have you guys jump in the family line with me! It would have been faster for you guys and I could have had extra hands help me with all of Ethan's stuff - mutually beneficial!!!I blew it. I hope that you had a fabulous time in Mexico and that you'll forgive me someday.
can I say that you are the perfect for eachother. You know Jason was just excited as you were putting on that sweet get up!
Thanks you so much for the onies and movie! Vera looks adorable in them... She loves them so much that she wore all of them in one day (between having an explosive diaper, to spitting up) I guess she really couldn't decide which one she wanted to wear for the day! I'll have to forward pictures you way. She looks like the girl version of Benjamin--- its kind of creepy... Sure miss you guys! hope you are well. PS. Benjamin tries to climb to walls and hangs off the edge of the counter saying "I'm woody"
4 comments:
Ok, so something has being weighing heavily on my mind since our chance meeting at the airport. I don't know why I didn't have you guys jump in the family line with me! It would have been faster for you guys and I could have had extra hands help me with all of Ethan's stuff - mutually beneficial!!!I blew it. I hope that you had a fabulous time in Mexico and that you'll forgive me someday.
I love Laura's comment. You guys are really attractive in that picture.
can I say that you are the perfect for eachother. You know Jason was just excited as you were putting on that sweet get up!
Thanks you so much for the onies and movie! Vera looks adorable in them... She loves them so much that she wore all of them in one day (between having an explosive diaper, to spitting up) I guess she really couldn't decide which one she wanted to wear for the day! I'll have to forward pictures you way. She looks like the girl version of Benjamin--- its kind of creepy... Sure miss you guys! hope you are well.
PS. Benjamin tries to climb to walls and hangs off the edge of the counter saying "I'm woody"
HELLO?! Where is the mention of the sweet party you attended in your matching ensembles?! Seriously, you guys are HOT in those getups!
Post a Comment