Luckily Silvia's been able to email a lot, but it's either on crazy Arabic/Swedish keyboards or a borrowed iPad. My mom is seriously the fastest typist (keyboardist?) I know, and you can tell she doesn't know how to go back and fix her mistakes, which makes for some hilarious email updates that would probably embarrass her. Here are a few of my favorites:
- I was reminded that Catherine was the daughter of Isabel la catolica. we saw Columbus. Tumb! it has been a wonderful trip and .we Have walked a lot!!!!!
- We are fine and living la Vidal loca enjoying Portugal and even walking all day.
- We are at a plaza having a banana split (sharing) Under hUge eucalyptus in a plaza with tow beautiful fountains at each end. The hotel is called the Almenas it's old bit o.k.
- Then tonigh we hd A real spanish mea with queso and jamon iberico they have fanta de limon which is verey refreshing stillTomorrow we go to Granada and I am really excited.
- One dips the Churros in this chocolate what woman wouldn't like Spain?
- Russ just got back from getting a haircut from the real Barber in Sevile!! No figaro though and a little bit more expensive.
6 comments:
I can't get enough of Silvia. She always have the right words and the right amount of exclamation points.
Sounds like the only thing that would have made that trip better for her is if Bret came too :)
I really, really can't wait to meet your mom.
mmmmm, churros dipped in chocolate... I'm a fan.
I know English is your mom's second language, but this sounds an awful lot like the way my mom types. Totally stream of conscience. It must be mom talk. Or maybe it's "I learned how to use a computer when I was 40" talk.
I love your posts! they always make me smile. Can't wait till your little girl comes :) Keep us posted please.
Post a Comment