Friday, November 4, 2011

Family photographers

We flew to California in October to let Jane hang out with her grandparents for a week and to go to Steph's wedding. My mom took this family picture of us at Pier 39 and said, "Oh, this is a Christmas card picture!" When I pointed out that she cut off Jason's head, she said, "That's how they're doing it these days."
At the wedding, my dad said, "Give me your camera and I'll go get a picture of Stephanie and Courtney." This is what he came back with. I don't think Courtney would appreciate being tagged in that picture.
At least I got one picture with Stephanie. Too bad Jane doesn't understand to "smile on 3."

1 comment:

starr said...

Stella and I are looking through your pictures and I wish you could have seen her squishy-faced smile when she said "Emily and Jason". I reminded her of Baby Jane's name but she knows yours well. After all last week she did say she had two Jason's. JasonSummer and JasonEmily. Today she asked "Can the come back to our house with their baby?" I told her I hoped so. So let me know when you are in the mood for a little drive and some Mexican food.