Doesn't everybody love to watch awkward dancing? I sure do. Mindy was the first to teach me how to dance like the background people do in Saved by the Bell. It really only requires a side-to-side step, some arm movements (not too much), and then maybe a turn every once in a while, followed with a hair flip. There was a time when I forgot what normal dancing looked like, and all I could do was awkward dance. Ok, really, that's all I could ever do and will ever be able to do. Anyways, last night I went to a really cool party up Parley's Canyon to celebrate the birth of my boss' baby, Zoe. It was a lot of fun seeing work people outside of work, especially when I caught them dancing. Pay particular attention to the tall skinny white guy holding the baby, Director of Marketing, Doug E. Fresh. I don't know who the guy in the neon green shirt was, but he had some flashy foot moves.
Emily, that is hilarious! You ain't seen nothing until you have seen Tim dance though...You'll have to see our wedding video sometime. You weren't at our wedding were you?
This brought back so many good memories of us awkward dancing in your room at Spyglas. I had to tell my husband all about it and he thought I was the biggest dork. Hey, maybe we were!
9 comments:
That is incredible. I like how you always have a link in your post. The next time i blog i'm going to try and out-link you.
Emily, that is hilarious! You ain't seen nothing until you have seen Tim dance though...You'll have to see our wedding video sometime. You weren't at our wedding were you?
Go Doug!
these videos are hilarious. as are you for recording them. i love it
em, vote in my poll! only six days left!
Emily-
This brought back so many good memories of us awkward dancing in your room at Spyglas. I had to tell my husband all about it and he thought I was the biggest dork. Hey, maybe we were!
I love it! The guy in green seriously blows my mind. This kind of brings back memories of stake dancing. We had some great moves.
Oh my word. This totally made getting up to pump worth it. Amazing.
You are so funny! I love reading your blogs. I too enjoy watching awkward dancing, even when it becomes painful.
So I love that you put suduko on your blog. Good idea.
Post a Comment