I have been holding on to this Romney Root Beer for months, hoping one day I will have a bottle with the President's face on it or that it will be worth a lot of money. I have been so tempted to drink it. Is it bad that secretly I'm glad Romney dropped out of the race, solely so I can bust this baby open and not feel guilty about it? Sweet nectar of life! I hope 2012 brings a different Republican nominee: Romney Dr. Pepper. I'll drink to that.
10 comments:
That's so shallow that you're glad he dropped out so you can drink it. You're the most shallow person I know.
where in the world did you get that?
That bottle is awesome! Just drink the beer, and keep the bottle - just in case he runs again.
The writer strike is over and this is all you can talk about?!
As a separate note, where can I pick some of that up?
Please tell me what The Gauntlet 3 is. The name is making me laugh.
That looks so good right now. There's nothing like a cold one.
Don't drink it! It's bound to be a collectible someday.
You're marrying Ben Affleck!
Ben Affleck. Nice. Some people say my forearms look like Rambo's.
So I just clicked on Jason's name, and it won't let me look at your guys' married blog. I decided I'm no longer attending your reception because of it. This blogging is serious business. haha
Post a Comment