Last weekend, I was telling my mom about some of the alterations to my wedding dress. I am not going to post a picture of my dress, for obvious reasons, but I was telling her how they were adding a bustle to the back. She asked, "Bustle? Que es eso (what is that)?""You know, there's a little hook in the back and it holds the long train off the ground."
"I've never heard of that. That buffles me."
14 comments:
Hahaha, that is hilarious. I can't wait to see your dress!
is that a picture of YOUR bustle? or just A bustle?
A bustle, but it looks just like mine will. I think the buttons going all the way down are my favorite part of my dress.
Yeah, until you try to take the dress off and hate your life. haha I had to help my friend get back into her wedding dress after her luncheon, and it was so irritating. And it took five hundred years.
Hey hey hey! the big day is coming up!!!!! Robert and I are so excited for you guys!!! I bet your dress is beautiful! You have good taste! (example: the invitations!) I loved your engagement photos as well! Jasons sister did a great job-- in fact I was wondering where you got your pictures taken!
WE are so excited for both of you guys!
Ps. I love reading your blog-- don't tell jason this-- but I think hes right when he says that your funnier than him!
I think one of my fondest dreams is to meet Silvia.
It's going to look awesome, and buttons won't be that bad. The most annoying is the lace-up-the-back because you have to get the ribbon even and flat on both sides WHILST tightening it up. And it feels like it's going to burst at any moment. Okay why am I talking about this?
umm... laura. Sometimes I read my fiance's blog. If you need to talk crap about me you should just call her.
Laura! Totally call me!
I love it when there's confrontations in the comments.
That is an amazing new word of your mom's and it makes me happy.
Also, I saw Jason commented so I looked at his blog... or should I say, your married couple blog. Jason and Emily Russon, eh? You know, it's not a done deal YET Mr. Soon-to-be Haycock.
Yes, bustles can be very buffling.
Your mom is so funny! Hey, the Ehorn family wants to know where you and Jason are registered. Even though you aren't marrying Joel, we still want to get you something nice. Thanks, Em!
Is the title a spoof on the song, "Do the Hustle"? da da da da ddaadaddadda. you know, that one?
you're so clever. good thing you went into marketing and advertising.
can you please fix my blog?
how did the dress fitting go?
Post a Comment