Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tiger Beat: NBA Edition

So I was watching the Jazz game last night (they beat the Lakers?! It was a fluke, obviously) and I couldn't help but notice that #26 Kyle Korver is like, so dreamy. He looks like an older and more athletic Zac Efron; they both have the same strategically swooped bangs and dazzling blue eyes. I think that since these two were separated at birth and they both happened to be in SLC right now, they should hang out. They could meet at the Gateway and see a good movie like Iron Man, go shoot some hoops, and then maybe choreograph a dance number or two together. Sounds great to me! Go Wildcats! I mean Jazz. Or Lakers. Or LeBron. I can't decide.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Jason write this post?

laura said...

Hahahahaha I totally had a witty comment all ready to go, but I don't think anything can beat Marisa's.

Kincade said...

A fluke the jazz won? I do not think so. They controlled that game. also #26 looks similar to ashton kutcher and gets asked about it all the time by the media. tell jason to post again

Kim said...

I love Kyle Korver. I have a huge crush on him. THe one reason to watch jazz games these days. He is a babe.

Jason said...

Why did you ask, Marissa? And for you information, I did NOT post that one.

Meghan said...

I had the opportunity to meet Kyle Korver last September in Puerto Rico...he was still with the 76er's. We sat & watched the Eagles game at some Mexican restaurant.

He is super nice & actually looks like Ashton Kutcher.
Very tall! So very tall. I had to look up & I am 6ft tall. LOL