Sunday, November 2, 2008
Fall back, spring forward
Did anyone else completely forget about Daylight Savings Time? We were running late to church (always my fault), ran in and sat down, only to realize that we were in the wrong ward. So technically, we were an hour early! I think we should be rewarded with some sandwiches and a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those daylight savings misadventures, always good for a hearty chuckle. I texted Chris to remind him to set his alarm clock back last night. He did, but guess what? His alarm clock has a feature that automatically sets ITSELF back! So it was set TWO hours back, and pandemonium ensued, as you can imagine.
I did the exact same thing! When I went into my chapel it was empty. I couldn't figure out where everyone was. I went home, called my mome and she told me what was up. Sad.
Post a Comment