
Tip #1. If you have guests coming over and you have piles of clothes--clean and/or dirty--that you haven't put away, don't shove them in the closet! People like to look in closets!
Instead, shove them all in the dryer. Fooled them again!
tales of almost grown-ups
4 comments:
It always fooled MY mom....
You didn't really, did you? So funny! So, my sister Jenn and I were talking about putting together a HUGE Danville party for everyone who lives around here who is from Danville. We want to do it after Joel gets home so it will be like a welcome home party mostly. I know it's still kind of far away, but it's coming so quick! Would you help us get lots of people from your crowd invited? Let me know what you think!
This sounds like a wonderful series! When I was reading it, I saw the picture and thought you were going to say "put the clothes in the oven" but I think the dryer was a much wiser choice.
Great idea! I usually make a mad dash through the house throwing everything into laundry baskets. Then I stuff the laundry baskets into a closet. But you're right. If given the chance, people will look in closets. I just went to a house that was ridiculously clean. Three kids live in the house and there wasn't a single paper or toy out or laundry anywhere - not even a dirty clothes hamper. It was like no one lived there! I was dying to peek in the closets to see where she'd stashed everything.
Post a Comment