Monday, November 24, 2008

Laze Housewife Tip #3


Tip #3. Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls. Actually, anything from Costco's freezer works.

That's the end of my series. Really. All I could come up with were three lousy little tips! Apparently I'm not much of a housewife, lazy or not. Does anyone else have anything I need to know?

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

Laze or lazy? haha
And making homemade rolls doesn't take forever, I promise.... Do it!

Carissa said...

haha I love the series.
I have lots of tips but I can't give away my secrets on a blog... then everyone will know!! :)

Joe said...

Rhodes rolls are the best. They are the staple of any Sunday dinner.

Sara and Dustin said...

I wish I had some good ones to contribute, but I love the one about hiding the clothes. I actually used it last weekend - it was exactly what I needed. Oh man, I'm really that lame.