Monday, November 30, 2009

giving thanks

I'm four days late in blogging my list of things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful that you guys don't care. Here is my humble and honest list:
  • Jason
  • A house to call a home
  • Eternal families
  • Health
  • Financial stability
  • Grandma Donna's roll recipe
  • Costco membership
We are very blessed.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

I think you need to be a bit more specific on that last one. "Costco membership so you can buy Costco cheese pizza."

Marcus Lane said...

that list is similar to mine....did you copy??

Laura Weight said...

Umm I duno costco membership and Rob are kind of tied for me. You are a better person than me.

How are you guys anyway?!? We miss you two. Are you going on anywhere for christmas? Benjamin really really misses his aunt emily and uncle jason. Yesterday he was playing with his action figure in the tub. Best toy ever!
Hope to talk to guys soon!

dp said...

YOU are humble and honest!
Well, "honest" in a non literal, but defiantly spirit of the word way.

P.S. Um, I'm pretty sure Natalie was saying she has the hots for Jason.

Jules AF said...

I miss the times when you blogged more often.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I am now thankful for Grandma Donna's roll recipe too--YUM!

Also, you must not have known us well enough then to include us in your list, so I'll do it now for you:

* Neighbors who allow me to bring over fruits of said recipe.