Thursday, March 10, 2011

Languages

Afrikaans: Ek is swanger.
Danish: Jeg er gravid.
Dutch: Ik ben zwanger.
French: Je suis enceinte.
Haitian Creole:
Mwen ansent.
Italian: Sono incinta.
Portuguese: Estou grĂ¡vida.
Spanish: Estoy embarazada.
English: I'm pregnant.

A human baby will be joining our family September 6ish. For realsies. We are excited and scared and excited!This is what our baby looked like five weeks ago. I hope it looks more like a person now and less like a sour patch kid.

23 comments:

Ash said...

Look at you Emmy! Congrats! Grandma Donna spilled it to me when I was in AZ. Such an exciting time. I hope you aren't sick.

Mindy said...

It really does look like a sour patch kid. Congratulations!! This is so great!

Stephanie said...

I love you and my google reader for telling me this! Congrats!

Sara and Dustin said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so thrilled for you guys.

Marcus Lane said...

this is great news! you 2 will be rad at parenting.

Randi said...

Congratulations! What happy news!

Calories In That said...

That is great news! :) Congratulations!

Alli said...

congrats! so excited for you!!

sam and brittney said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

Miss Mary said...

So exciting!! BIG congrats to you and Jason!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray again!!!

M said...

Congratulations! So exciting! Hope you're feeling great :)

Leah said...

Hooray! So excited for you guys.

Megan & Matt said...

A real human baby? This is amazing! Too bad it's not an Emsybear's baby. Congrats!

Lindsey Ellis said...

I was wondering when you were going to let the cat out of the bag. So exciting!!!
So are you 14 weeks now? Sick? The joys of pregnancy eh?
Congrats!

Brit said...

Yay! So excited about this! Can't wait to meet him/her :)

Dani and Paul said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Laura Weight said...

I've been checking your blog like a mad women waiting to see pictures! So cute! Incredibly cute! Congrats guys! We are so excited for you. I'm hoping for a little girl, so Vera and her can be BFF's. No really, we will love that little russon whether its a girl or boy! Hope you are feeling well!

Jules AF said...

Awww, congrats, Emily!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Yay! You guys are going to be such great parents! But stop experimenting on our kids.

Not really.

starr said...

whoa! congratulations. and get ready, almost grown-ups. get your sleeping in now.

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

Yay!! Congratulations. We are so happy for you. :)

Carissa said...

yay! this is super exciting! congrats!