classic! baby Stella didn't flinch, but I think he'd have better luck with toddler Stella. in her old age she is getting easier to crack. (she is nearing two) Jason funny. Jason funny.
Love your face! hahahahaha. Also, he can just keep right on practicing with Mac. That kid needs some laughing time to round out his climbingknockingthingsoverfallingbruising time.
7 comments:
Bwahaha! I love both of your faces, so funny.
classic! baby Stella didn't flinch, but I think he'd have better luck with toddler Stella. in her old age she is getting easier to crack. (she is nearing two) Jason funny. Jason funny.
That is the funniest picture ever. Jason's face, your expression, the baby's expression...so funny!
Emily I love your "look"---classic!
What's part 2? lets meet for your bday next week.
Love your face! hahahahaha. Also, he can just keep right on practicing with Mac. That kid needs some laughing time to round out his climbingknockingthingsoverfallingbruising time.
Post a Comment