Monday, June 6, 2011

Mom Knows Best

According to Silvia, here is a list of things I can't do while pregnant:
  • pump gas
  • sit in the back seat of any car
  • carry a grocery bag that contains cereal
  • drive Jason's truck
  • lift an empty suitcase
  • eat cake and ice cream in the afternoon
  • be outside when it's raining
If I start to do any of these things, she yells in a very ashamed voice, "Emmy, you're PREGNANT!" For the record, if you can't eat cake and ice cream at 3 p.m. while pregnant, then when can you?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, cake and ice cream is acceptable any time of the day. Silly Silvia.

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

So excited to hear you're having a little girl. So fun! I say go for it as far as the ice cream goes - and take advantage of the other stuff while you still can. :)

Miss Mary said...

This is so cute! I love how concerned she is for you :)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Haven't you ever seen The Wizard of Ox? People can melt with too much moisture. And when you are carrying another person in there, well--look out. That's why I never bathe--too dangerous.