
At her two week appointment, Jane weighed in at 8 lbs 3 oz. Whatever I'm serving up must be like horchata made with heavy cream, or something. Just at a cinnamon stick and you're all set!
Jane hated the nurses so much that she peed and pooped all over their table as soon as they were done drawing her blood. Serves them right!
3 comments:
You tell 'em, Jane!
HAHA. at least she's like growing linearly. baby was in the 10th percentile at birth (6 lbs 5 ozs) and at 2 months she was in 75th percentile (12 lbs.) WTH. this was after I distinctly told everyone I do not find chubby baby thighs cute. luckily she is super long so it's not really fat as much as it is big. i asked if i could put her on a diet, and now i think my pediatrician thinks i'm some sort of toddlers and tiaras mom.
Post a Comment