A full weekend update to come soon. Also, a whole post devoted to recent Silviaisms! In the meantime, watch this funny video, and guess where I spent last weekend.
Em - I want to share my life with you...I really do! So I have to find a way to get your email address so that I can invite you into my TOP SECRET world!
6 comments:
are you and jason in love? you're not getting any younger...
I have no clue, but I can't wait to hear all about it!
Looks like San Fran. I think I've seen that guy there.
By the way, you are more than welcome to stay here anytime! And yes, John is going to be 25 on the 28th! Crazy!!
that was quite bold, mindy...
Em - I want to share my life with you...I really do! So I have to find a way to get your email address so that I can invite you into my TOP SECRET world!
Post a Comment