Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Michelin Man

Happy Halloween.

18 comments:

Kim said...

No way that is freaking awesome! Way to go Emily.. best costume I have seen this year!

BH said...

You are the son of the Marsh Mallow Man and Jesse Owens at the Olympics. Ewwwww.

Anonymous said...

Dear Emi - where did you find the outfit? Did you make it? I read the Silviaisms and I have some explanation - I wanted to leave some chips for us at home so we wouldn't have to sin on Sunday and go to the store. However, what is worse, depriving people of chips and being selfish or being nice and supporting Safeway? It's a Hard call. See why English is so difficult? What does it really mean a hard call, is there a soft call? or a medium hard.....Anyway, I love you.. What was Jason, a tire? Just kidding. Say hi to him. your Mom

Tyler Owens said...

HAHAHAHAHA the comment from your mom was LOADED with silviaisms! i'm laughing as i type this and making so many typos that i'm having to correct. "medium hard" ? hahaha

best costume ever! most creative and i love it is sported with your checkered vans.

Flinders Family said...

Way to go, Em! That is awesome! And, whatever happened to lunch at Costco?

mamasuisse said...

GREAT COSTUME! And great comments from Silvia. You guys are hilarious.

Mindy said...

Sylvia should blog.

xanmarknayden said...

Emi! You seriously are the best costume I have seen! You look awesome! Love MARk xan and Ayden

AnnEE said...

That is sooo funny/kind of gross! You are amazing!

Jenn Daniels said...

Now this is why I love you! You didn't even worry about looking fat at work yesterday. You are my hero!

CdA News Editor said...

AWESOME!! You are so funny and I love Sylvia's explanation! We want to visit you guys in the Bay area before we move out of CA.

Jessica said...

I think you are the only person that can make me laugh out load w/o saying a word. Thanks : )

Melly Mel said...

You are so rad emily! I love this! I bet you had the best time. How did you do this?

I'm so glad that you like my music. I am so flattered. Really, so flattered. Thanks!

Mandi said...

Emily-

That is too funny. The bottom half is pretty scary but funny! I still remember when you dressed up as the homeless person for our ward party and your sign said something about "will work for Dr. Pepper"? I know I have a picture of that somewhere...I need to find that.

Liz said...

I don't even know what to say. . . it's just you being you, and I love it! I love your mom too!

Lindsi said...

You did not, you seriously did not. Nothing could have made my horrible day switch around as fast as that just did. I went to your blog and honestly thought to myself, "Please have her post something new, Emily can always pull out something awesome when I need it most." Well you lived up to my expectations. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i don't even know what to say... i just love you

Lindsi said...

Emily, sugar cookie offers are all I need. I will be there soon (seeing you is a good bonus too).