As you can see, the singing telegram business would have thrived if word got out about it and if I wasn't so stage fright. It was a lot of fun to embarrass that guy at work, and I'm sure Jordan enjoyed it too. Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
hilarious! i love you emmy!
Is that Jordan in your bear costume? Your moves are so much better. The choreography on your love number is AWESOME! I think the business needs to be started back up again. I'll hire you to do the love song for Steve on V-day.
I didn't think that these words would ever come out of my mouth but here it is... You are the coolest person I know and have ever known. You are even cooler than me (which is almost impossible). You've done well my friend.
are these new or old??? i thought the bear suit was lost..may it rest in peace. i miss those days.
Em. I have read all your posts (including Mindy's) about Emzybear. All I have to say is I am so sad that I missed out on that. We had had a lot of good times, but that takes the cake for sure. You are so funny, and awesome!
EMily Haycock you are hillarious. i am loving your blog. Oh by the way this is Leah Fosse (karpowitz) do you even remember me?
Leah Fosse?! Yes I remember you, and your brothers Chris and Andy. I remember Andy shaved his head to help with someone's art project, maybe it was the Wheelers or Candace Christensen? Blogging brings the world together.
Emily, these videos made me cry at work. People are wondering what is wrong.
All I can say is: Thank you. You have enriched my life with this video.
Why do I love the Haycocks and Wheelers so much???
Let me count the ways...
Em - Can I borrow the bear suit? I'm going on a cruise with Eric next summer and we think that a lot of people would dig some singing telegrams. Plus we think it might pay for the cruise for us! Think about the rental fee and get back to me!
This is the most awesome thing on the internet! Shock and awe over here. I really think you need to start things up again--seriously.
Post a Comment