Monday, December 3, 2007

Canadians are thankful, too

Yeah, I'm totally over a week late on updating my blog, I do apologize. For Thanksgiving this year, a group of friends and I took a road trip up to Cardston, Canada to see our Canadian friend Beth get married to another Canadian, Brenan. It was a long, cold drive, but it was totally worth it to see this beautiful bride! Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Insert Jason, my personally favorite Canadian, here. Three of these bridesmaids are married. Who's next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are!

Mandi said...

That is a beautiful wedding. I love your dresses. Oh, and by the way I am pretty sure they don't make peyton's sweater in your size. But you are so dang skinny you could probably wear it...I am not sure she would let you borrow it, it's one of her favorites! :)

monica said...

Emmy, I read what you wrote on Jenny Stapely's blog about me. My blog sucks because you don't take the time to manage it. You're too busy doing wedding stuff. HMMMM...