skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Coming Sooner Than Later
Set your DVRs, VCRs, or just sit and watch the old fashioned way. It's NEW and is going to be 23 minutes of amazingness, I just know it! Don't miss it: Thursday, April 10, 8 pm if you live by me.
5 comments:
Ok, I am thrilled about the Office. Have you seen previews?? The dinner party??? Fact: it is impossible that a dinner party with Michael Scott would fall short of hilarious. I especially love in the previews where he yells across the table, "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAIDDDDDDDDD"
We might just HAVE to bring HAL because my mom is going to Oregon for the weekend, so that puts a little bit of a hamper in babysitting....
Em, come over for sleepover thursday!! Mings! The Office! (voice trailing off) oh, right... Jason.
Life has meaning again.
I almost cried after seeing this post. Life is worth living again.
Yes, we're all that shallow, right?
Post a Comment