Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Food Pyramid

I came home from work last night to a husband preparing delicious food. For dinner we had grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, zucchini, and Cheez-Its: all part of a balanced meal. See mom, we totally eat healthy.

5 comments:

Meriel Frandsen said...

You've got to get your dairy somewhere right? Those are the bane of my existence!

Anonymous said...

Emmy, get back to work. Do you know how Canadians spell Canada??

C (eh) N (eh) D (eh)

Emily said...

Hi Chuy!

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

Hmmm...true. I've never had one clog though, so I wasn't ever afraid of that until right now. If you don't mind leaving a mild description on my blog, how do you manage to...dispose without grossing yourself out? Have you mastered a technique?

mamasuisse said...

I thought the nausea was over, but it just came back . . . excuse me now while I go hurl.