I'm really happy because Jason and I just finished watching the first season of this:
I know that Flight of the Conchords is old news, but it's still hilarious. I bought the DVDs for Jason for Valentine's Day and was really confident about my gift until I unwrapped his and it was Guitar Hero. Jason 1, Emily 0.
I'm pretty good, by the way. Come over and play.
editor's note: My apologies in advance if Jason writes anything inappropriate on this blog. I have invited him to be a contributor, perhaps against my better judgment. Before accepting the invitation, he asked, "are you sure about this?" and I lied and said yes. I do not anticipate many posts from him, but I will maintain total control in case he decides to post things willy nilly that don't add any value to the blog. I plan to use full discretion and will delete any post he makes that I disapprove of. Thank you for your understanding. Also, I just learned that Rock Band is way cooler than Guitar Hero, so now I have to put it in Jason's head that we need that more than we need a new dishwasher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have only seen that one episode, but I LOVED it. I will have to borrow the season from you 'cause it's the best.
That's a great clip. If you got rock band I would definitely make the trek out to see you more, although that might not be a good motivator for Jason to buy it. (:
That is so funny. I really need to get it from netflix.
Um, hi Emily. How could I not remember you? I think "Friend of Marisa" should be your official title.
Also, I'm really glad you've discovered Flight of the Conchords because it is pretty much my favorite show - I make all my friends borrow my DVDs. And you've managed to post one of my favorite scenes from the entire series, so MY hat goes off to YOU.
And finally, congratulations on your recent nuptials!
Yay for Brett and Jemaine. I love those guys.
I love all your random tributes to Kevin Bacon and Footloose lately. I loved the video.
Post a Comment