This is a few weeks late, but my friend Christy got married! Christy is one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out. She is so selfless and is always willing to do anything for a friend in need. She has been a great friend that past few years and I hope for many years to come. She doesn't get to read my blog very often because her laptop blocks blogs and YouTube and such--thanks for nothing, CES--but I know that if she did read my blog, she would appreciate this post and the few amount of pictures I have of her special day.
This was my first trip to a wedding since my own, and it was cool to be inside with all the other VIP club members. It was so touching to hug Christy and Chase after they were sealed and to have her cry the hardest when she hugged ME! I was so proud.
I caught Chase checking her out her...flowers. Nice.
A good blogger is always ready with the camera. This man at the temple seemed to be well-equipped for the occasion.
It was fun to have all of these girls back together to celebrate the union of another fine couple.
Here is Christy throwing up gang signs before cutting her cake. Seminary what?
Christy, I love you and I'm so happy that you and Chase decided to join us in the ranks of marriage. Best of luck. By the way,we're coming over tonight for fondue and Rock Band. You're not busy, right? How about 7, 7:30?
I think I wrote the exact same thing on their card. Whatever, she doesn't read this anyways.
I think I wrote the exact same thing on their card. Whatever, she doesn't read this anyways.
5 comments:
18 Comments on one post. YOu sure are popular. What does it feel like to break double digits in comments? Good for you. Thanks for posting pictures of Christy's wedding.. I was wondering what it looked like.
I think I know Chase!! I was in a Chemistry class with him at BYU-Idaho . That was before his mission! He's from Orem right?
I am so jealous that I missed this event. Thanks for representin' Emily
If you are not going to post, tell jason to.
It is always different to go to weddings once you are married. her wedding looked very cute and fun. Love the short shorts on that man! Awesome.
Post a Comment