Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chop chop

Thank you Rachel for chopping my hair. I haven't had my hair this short since this: I like it a lot more this time around.

20 comments:

Mindy said...

You look so cute!! Your hair is so now. Have fun on your trip, let's get together when you get back.

Kim said...

Very cute Em. I like it a lot. Is that your backyard? Please tell me you and Jason have a swingset and sand box. I seriously need come play. Also will you please post pictures from Christy's wedding.. since I was a day late and a dollar short.

Anonymous said...

I liked it better the first time. You just can't beat that childhood innocence... just kidding Em, it's really cute.

Randi said...

I love it! Really cute.

Jules AF said...

LOVE it! I think it's so cute!

Jessica said...

Love the new hair.

Jessica said...

You look great!

Christy Gunnell said...

I LOVE THE HAIR EM!! Seriously I've been wanting to chop my hair also, but I was waiting till after the wedding. Love it though! Um so it's weird living with a boy :) I miss you and my girl time :) jk it's great, but still weird. We're in Texas now until Sunday then we return to Utah. Don't worry I'm already planning a fondu party so get excited. I can't wait to see you and talk more in person about "stuff". He he he. I must say that I am a bit disappointed that you did not publish anything about my wedding on your blog. I mean it's cool and all I understand. Ha ha jk. But that is the reason why I checked your blog! That and Chase is golfing with my dad right now and I'm bored :) Love ya!

AnnEE said...

Why did our moms think it was a good choice to start our bangs halfway back our heads?? It's totally cute!!

Lauren said...

Very Cute. You look so happy sitting in your chair.

Paige said...

So freakin' cute! Remember that one time at work when I said, "Hey Emily, you should cut your hair in a bob because it would look so freakin' cute" and you were scared (and now I see why)? Also, it's very weird that five days ago I told my mom I wanted to cut my hair short again. If I do, we can wear our matching cardigans on the same day.

CdA News Editor said...

cute hair emmy!

Marcus Lane said...

HA HA! I found you in this crazy blogging world. Props to Rachel HAIR on the haircut.

Anonymous said...

Very cool 'do, Emmy!

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

I am a huge fan of your hair!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Mateo looks just like that last baby picture of you.

Nice hair too!

Love SNJW

Lindsi said...

I almost don't want to comment because you got so many but I will suck it up! I liked the cut when you were little best! :) I come home in 2 weeks. Guitar hero reunion?

Mandi said...

Em-

Love, love, love the hair. I mean when you are older! It looks great. Sorry I have not checked in for a while. It has been pretty busy around these parts. I caught up with you through all your last posts and feel like I haven't missed a beat!:)

Mandi

Elder Caplin said...

Em,
Is that one of our relatives who cut your hair? I have a picture of me at that same age and I swear we look the same!
Love the hair!

Jen Lynn said...

I am wasting SO much time on the blogs tonight.

Holy crap Em., Mateo could be YOUR offspring.