Monday, July 30, 2007

Does whatever a spider pig does...

Last week we went to see The Simpsons movie on opening night for Sam's birthday. Even his wife Brittany that never watches the show went; maybe she feels bad for him because he has diabetes. Just kidding. Of course, I loved the movie. It was very funny, and I'm pretty sure that I even heard Brittany laughing even though she said afterward it wasn't funny. Obviously we had to take pictures with the whole family on the couch.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute. Em, last night I had a dream that you broke up with Jason and got a new boyfriend. I'm glad to see Jason is still around. We like him.

Mindy said...

Funny blog, em.

Lindsi said...

Don't tell Britt or Sam but I'm not really sad I missed this event. Except for maybe the pictures on the couch.

Lindsi said...

I was also going to tell you that if Jason has any chance of keeping up with you he would have to start blogging. In my mind the score is like Em 14 Jason 4. So many of your points come from your blog. It's unreal.