Heather most definitely had another baby. You should look at him. He is seriously the cutest thing EVER! That is, until mine pops out! You have been neglecting, which makes me cry inside. Here I am, on bedrest (because I'm good in bed, you know), updating, and you don't even read. Rude. Sorry about your camera. Tell me what camera you end up buying and how you like it. We might be in the market for one soon!
Emmy, what did you end up buying? How are you doing in "fishhead" lake? Can't wait to see your Montana pictures from your new camera when you get back! -moni
Emily...have you had that same elf since we lived in Spyglas together? I definitely think it is time for a new one. What a pleasant surprise huhhh? I found your blog through Liz. It is so good to see you are doing well. I love this blog thing so I can see how old friends are doing and to keep in touch. Anyway, check out my blog. It is great to finally reunite.
4 comments:
that's wonderful
Heather most definitely had another baby. You should look at him. He is seriously the cutest thing EVER! That is, until mine pops out! You have been neglecting, which makes me cry inside. Here I am, on bedrest (because I'm good in bed, you know), updating, and you don't even read. Rude. Sorry about your camera. Tell me what camera you end up buying and how you like it. We might be in the market for one soon!
Emmy, what did you end up buying? How are you doing in "fishhead" lake? Can't wait to see your Montana pictures from your new camera when you get back!
-moni
Emily...have you had that same elf since we lived in Spyglas together? I definitely think it is time for a new one. What a pleasant surprise huhhh? I found your blog through Liz. It is so good to see you are doing well. I love this blog thing so I can see how old friends are doing and to keep in touch. Anyway, check out my blog. It is great to finally reunite.
Post a Comment