Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm it

I've been tagged. I guess I'm it. The only reason I'm filling this out is because I have nothing to blog about until Midnight Muggle Madness tomorrow night, 6 pm-12 am, Salt Lake City Library, 210 E. 400 S. (shameless plug).

Jobs I've had:
1) Flavor Taster at Ella Good-I didn't get paid. Actually, I paid them.
2) Robertson Wood Advertising-I once saw someone get arrested on the front lawn.
3) Teacher's Assistant of Divination-hopefully I'll intern at the Ministry next year.
4) Young Living-foot scrubber

Places for weekend getaway:
1) Las Vegas
2) Park City
3) St. George
4) Danville

Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Cinderella
2) Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
3) Hook
4) Meet the Parents

Guilty Pleasures:
1) celebrity gossip
2) sugar cookies
3) MTV reality shows
4) whole milk

Places I've Lived:
1) Chula Vista, CA
2) Las Vegas, NV
3) Santiago, Chile
4) Provo, UT

What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
Note: I'm not married, so I choose my "significant other" to be Mindy because sometimes we fight, we can never pick a place to eat, and sometimes I call when I'm running late coming home from work. But mostly we get along great, just like significant others should.
1) What is this "dippity dippity do" game?
2) She has a high-pitched laugh.
3) What's for dinner? (we were at girl's camp)
4) Let's be friends.

Places I've been on vacations:
1) Mexico
2) Peru
3) Costa Rica
4) Hawaii

Favorite Foods:
1) cheeseburgers
2) carne asada burritos
3) nachos
4) Dr. Pepper

If in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
Note: "Significant other" rules apply to this question as well.
1) Buy an appetizer at dinner
2) Say, "who's pretty when she smiles?"
3) Try and laugh without smiling
4) Cry

Websites I visit daily:
1) msn.com
2) gmail
3) blogs
4) the book of faces

First kiss locations:
1) Victor, ID
2) back door of David John Hall
3) brown furry love sac
4) Silver Lake

Places I'd rather be:
1) Puerto Vallarta
2) Montana
3) napping with the swamp cooler on
4) 7 peaks

4 people I tag are:
I'm ending this chain now. You can thank me later.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That is really funny.

Meriel Frandsen said...

So did you T.A. for Trelawny or Firenze? :)

Mindy said...

I would love to T.A. for Firenze, he's such a dreamboat.

Marisa said...

I hope when you are talking about first kiss locations, the "significant other rules" don't apply there too.

Tricia said...

FYI, I heard that to buy the book at the library downtown you had to pre-order it. That is why I am probably going to Wal*Mart. They'll for sure have enough.

And that is all I can talk about. Nothing but Harry Potter registers right now. Really I should just take the day off because I haven't done an ounce of work.