Jason was a lot better at water skiing than he was at Sudoku. Monday, August 13, 2007
La Montaña is Spanish for "The Montana"
Here are some pictures from Montana. Look how clear the water is! 
We went fishing right by the house and I caught three! They were all very small but I was still excited that something happened. The best was when Jason said, "Give me your camera, you can blog about this!"
No fish were harmed in this photograph.
I slept a lot. Maybe too much? I don't even know when this picture was taken.
There were fires all over the place. The air was kind of smoky but it looked neat when the sun went down.
I couldn't lift my arms the day after this tubing experience, but not because I broke my arm like my dad did when he was tubing a few weeks ago.
Poor Russ. I think you should know you're no spring chicken anymore. Dad, don't be mad at me for posting this picture. And mom, don't be mad at me for tubing.
Jason was a lot better at water skiing than he was at Sudoku.
Anyways, it was really fun. I'll talk all about Canada tomorrow.
Jason was a lot better at water skiing than he was at Sudoku.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gorgeous lakes like that are one of my favorite things. You live a pretty exciting life, Haycock. I agree that napping is an enjoyable hobby.
Everytime we get together with Rob's family I am always so unbelievably tired that I need naps in the daytime. His family probably thinks all I do is sleep.
i love the pics...especially the one of John, i mean Russ. Such a doll. I wish we could have tubed together again and maybe some sun in too.
Post a Comment