Monday, August 13, 2007

The lake of flat heads

I just got back from spending a week with the Russon family at their home at Flathead Lake, MT. I didn't want to come home; it was pretty much paradise. Here are the top 10 reasons why:

1. 60-80 degree weather
2. Naps everyday

3. Sudoku

4.
Boating
5. Thunder storms

6. No mosquitos
7. Fishing
8. Shooting stars
9. Delicious food
10. A week with Jason

8 comments:

Lindsi said...

I think it is funny that a week with Jason is number 10. At least it made the list though. :)

monica said...

AHHH,
Life is good to you Emmy. Enjoy it! I can't believe you didn't go fly fishing and you were in Montana for a week. What kind of Haycock are you?

Meriel Frandsen said...

How fun!!! I love flathead lake. We stayed at the Tanner's place a year ago and I fell in love with that lake! Wow, isn't is so beautiful? I think the air even smells good. Did you go to 4 B's? Yummy!

Emily said...

Lindsi your comment made Jas and I laugh so hard. I think I should be keeping a tally of funny things you say, because you, my friend, are hilarious.

Jules AF said...

I also heart sudoku. I think it should've been number 1. I'm kind of obsessed. I just found a sudoku application on facebook, and that's just bad news. I'll never get ANYTHING done anymore. I was wondering why you hadn't blogged. I was a little sad.

Tricia said...

I thought "Ohhhhh, how cute!" in my head when I read number 10.

Anonymous said...

If Rob and I move to Montana, will you come visit us? I really think this is a solid possibility.

AnnEE said...

I think it's more like a Mastercard commercial. A week with Jason? Priceless. It was very nostalgic. It made me emotional.