Friday, August 17, 2007

Rally's On

Christy's seminary building has this big room with two ping pong tables. Teaching teenagers how to build the kingdom is a very stressful job, so at times the teachers take it out on each other with a paddle and a little ball. Christy was so kind to allow Jason, Cameron, Tiffany, Beth, Balls, Bean and I to go play some ping pong at her work. It was a very fun night and I hope we make it a weekly or at least a bi-monthly tradition! By the end of the night we were all a little sweaty, especially after the rousing game of "Around the World." I completely suck at that game, by the way, and never made it past the first round. But while I was sucking on the sidelines, I got some sweet action shots.
After two tries with the self-timer, this is what the whole group came up with. A prize goes to the first person that can find Jason in those last two pictures. He's not wearing a red and white striped shirt though, sorry.

8 comments:

monica said...

Thanks for your Where's Waldo entertainment. Jason is behind the girl in black. I recognize that gelled, spikey hair. By the way, he's tickling the girl in pink's thigh in that last picture.
Hmmm, sneaky!

Anonymous said...

I found him! He is between Beth and Christy! What do I win?

Jessica said...

Emmy, so good to see some pics of you! I got your link from Lindsey. Take care...you'll have to check our little blog out.

Emily said...

Marisa you win salsa. And Moni, you win a whole week with me at your house! I'll wash dishes.

Liz said...

Emmy-
I see Jason too. Could you ship me some salsa?

Melly Mel said...

you are so creative with how you write Emily! It looks like you guys had fun!

Lindsi said...

I think I should have been invited to this event... I'm sure I will be next time. :)

Flinders Family said...

Always having fun...BTW...did you watch High School Musical 2? If you haven't yet, you need to because guess who is in it??? Mike Wilson! So funny huh! He's so random! You need to come see us soon, kay!